What is the best/easiest way to install forms runtimes to 2000 pcs?

From: Patrick Flahan <flahan_at_earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 10 Dec 1998 21:26:45 -0500

[Quoted] I am in the process of developing a forms 5 application that will need to be deployed to about 2000 end users and I want to make sure that I cover all the bases. So, I was wondering if anyone had suggestions on the best/easiest way to deploy and things to avoid. In particular, I am interested in the best way to install the forms runtimes (f50run32.exe and associated files), I would hate to have to go to all 2000 PCs and run Oracle Installer.

Thanks,
Patrick Flahan
pflahan_at_romac.com
flahan_at_earthlink.net Received on Fri Dec 11 1998 - 03:26:45 CET

Original text of this message