Database Design Transformer - missing PK columns

From: Shiu W. Chee <shiuc_at_home.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Dec 1998 02:11:40 GMT

[Quoted] [Quoted] Our developers have created entities, attributes, and relationships. We tried to use Database Design Transformer to transform them into tables, columns, constraints. Initially, we only got the tables without anything. The problem was with the use of reserved words for some of the entities. Once we changed the names to non reserved words, we got the tables, columns, constraints such as primary keys, and, foreign keys. But then we found that for all the primary keys, there are no associated columns. We have verified that all the originating UIDs have attributes defined. Any idea why we cannot get the primary key columns? Any suggestion will be much appreciated. Received on Fri Dec 11 1998 - 03:11:40 CET

Original text of this message