Re: Stored procedures, ADO and VB 6.0 ....again ....HELP !!

From: <JonnyA_at_my-dejanews.com>
Date: 1998/12/10

I don't know what datatypes are returned by the procedures you are trying to use, but I'm pretty sure that ADO can't return an Oracle recordset. Your best bet is to use Oracle Objects For OLE (also known as OO4O). Check on your Oracle CD - it's probably on there already. It's an OLE component that functions as a more feature-rich database driver than ADO. It might be a good fit for you, if you can get it to do any data binding that you'd need.

--
						-Jon.