Dev2K Install Crashes Win95

From: Shawn Baker <smbaker_at_cat.e-mail.NOSPAM.com>
Date: 1998/12/08

[Quoted] Can anyone help explain why installing Dev2K and/or PO7 would seemingly corrupt Win95?

Basically, what happens after the install is that I get a Windows protection fault at boot-up (before Win95 ever fully gets up and running). Using safe mode doesn't help or shed any light.

This has occurred with two different versions of Dev2K (2.0 production and the new OTN beta) with a complete re-install of Win95 in between. I feel it is probably Dev2K rather than PO7 (7.3.3) but I don't know for sure.

Any help greatly appreciated! Received on Tue Dec 08 1998 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message