Re: question: Object Groups versus Object Libraries

From: Babette Turner-Underwood <babettet_at_you.cant.spam.me>
Date: Tue, 08 Dec 1998 17:40:30 GMT

I talked with Oracle Support. Apparently it will make no difference whether we use Object Groups or Object Libraries as far as functionality is concerned. We will get the same functionality so we have decided to stay with Object Groups for the existing converted forms.

New development will probably use Object Librarires so we get the advantage of the Library automatically opening when we use Form Builder.

Babette Turner-Underwood, TMI Communications babettet_at_tmi.ca.NOSPAM (remove appropriate part to e-mail me)