Re: how we can execute unix command from developer 2000 running under DOS/windows 95

From: James Medlin <jmedlin_at_dbtech.net>
Date: Mon, 07 Dec 1998 18:36:45 -0600

I do this by executing the RSH (remote shell) utility using the HOST command. This lets you log in as a specified user and run a single command as that user. This requires that you have a .rhosts file set up in the unix user's home directory. See the man page for .rhosts for more info about this file.

The Rsh utility is available under Windows NT, but I'm not sure about Window 95 - you'll have to check.

James