Re: Oracle Mailing List

From: Babette Turner-Underwood <babettet_at_you.cant.spam.me>
Date: 1998/12/07

There are already many Oracle mailing lists. Why do you want to start a new one?

In a perfect world there would be NO mailing lists and everyone would use the newsgroups. That way, we can ALL benefit from each others experiences.

[Quoted] Also, the newsgroups often get archived in places such as dejanews so that people can look up past articles. I have never heard of anything similar for the mailing lists.

Just my opinion.

Babette Turner-Underwood, TMI Communications babettet_at_tmi.ca.NOSPAM (remove appropriate part to e-mail me)

    Kenneth Lau wrote in message <3668CB13.7FED13E6_at_bigfoot.com>...     PLEASE SUBSCRIBE TO THIS GREAT EMAIL LIST!     To subscribe, send a blank email to OracleMailingList-subscribe_at_onelist.com

    To unsubscribe, send a blank email to [Quoted] OracleMailingList-unsubscribe_at_onelist.com

[Quoted]     You could find any other commands at www.onelist.com and find a list named

    OracleMailingList