In which directory does the 'sqlnet.log' file get created?

From: Bob Hewitt <bhewitt_at_orca.akctr.noaa.gov>
Date: 1998/12/04

[Quoted] I run sqlload from a perl program. It loads data into an Oracle database which is located on another computer on the same subnet. Today, the remote Oracle database was not available and an 'sqlnet.log' file was created. The directory in which the 'sqlnet.log' file was created was not the directory from which data were being loaded. (Can I choose the directory in which the 'sqlnet.log' file is created?)

I would like to know in which directory sqlload creates the 'sqlnet.log' file. Is it created in the 'current' directory? (sqlload was running on an SGI under IRIX. The Oracle database is on an NT server on the same subnet.)

Thanks, Bob Hewitt

       [ Bob Hewitt - bhewitt_at_orca.akctr.noaa.gov, (206)526-4208 ] Received on Fri Dec 04 1998 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message