Re: Reports 3.0 - referencing a summary column

From: Jagdish Rajan <jagdish_at_att.net.nospam>
Date: 3 Dec 1998 21:47:49 GMT

Thanks for the response, Claire.
However, I have several groupings at the same level, and therefore, cannot use the hierarchical use breaks groups as you have shown.

Having said that, I found that I can indeed have a formula column that references any number of summary columns so long as the summary columns are in the same or a lower group! I thought that I had already tried this and it failed - hence my question in the first place. But it seems to be working:-) Can't complain.

Jagdish.