Re: Report generators

From: (wrong string) øgersen <gittetogersen_at_usa.net>
Date: Thu, 3 Dec 1998 16:14:45 +0100

Hi,

Try Oracle Report !!!!

In my company we are going to use this product, because we also need to create some 'heavy' reports.

The good thing about Report is, that You can use PL/SQL code, and therefore can program 'functions'. I've tried to 'program' a report, that we now have in Excel, and it WORKED.....

Try to find information, or talk to Your Oracle representant, about Oracle Report......

Hope this has given You som idea !

Kind regards

Gitte Tøgersen
Denmark