Re: Converted forms 30 to 45 problem

From: Ashok Upadhyay <aupadhya_at_earthlink.net>
Date: 1998/12/02

[Quoted] Hi Boris,

The syntax of default values is DEFAULT_VALUE(Value to be assigned, varibale [Quoted] Name). In your example you are providing Variable name G.F1 etc. as first parameter. It means you are initializing varibale XXX with G.F1 etc..and so on. [Quoted] Try other way. Another important point is you should not use go_field, instead [Quoted] use Forms 4.5 GO_ITEM built it.Also you did not mention after you wrote NEW-form-instance trigger, did form B not work alone or it did not work when you [Quoted] called it from A or in both the cases? Modify your code as I mentioned , I guess it sould work.

Thanks
Ashok