Re: Pl/Sql and Win NT

From: Jim <lermontovb_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 1998/12/02

[Quoted] I believe the version of Oracle server you're using has a built in package called UTL_File which allows Oracle to write to the file system on the server. I've never actually used it myself (don't think the DBAs would let us but from what I've read it doesn't seem to difficult). Try Oracle Built-in Packages by Steven Feuerstein for more detail. Aside from that I gues you'd have to get an app polling for the output file on your server (VB app running as a service maybe). Jim

Carlos A. Gonzalez <carlos_a_gonzalez_at_us.dell.com> wrote in article <74222d$1ef$1_at_galaxy.us.dell.com>...