Timing Blobs

From: Kevin Kirby <kevink_at_newbridge.com>
Date: Wed, 02 Dec 1998 14:32:39 -0500

I would like to time how long it takes BLOBS to get from Oracle8 to the client desktop Win 95 machine. I hope to be able to submit the SQL request from the desktop machine and time how long it takes for a BLOBs (I'll try various sizes) to

get back to that machine. Is there anyway to set this up in SQL Plus, or perhaps

a 3rd party tool/utility to measure these timings, and perhaps provide a mechanism

to just keep looping through? Thanks for any insight. Kevin