Re: recommendations on pl/sql debugger tools

From: Daniel Clamage <dclamageNOSPAM_at_telerama.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 1998 23:04:54 -0000

Most PL/SQL development tools vendors will give you a 30 day trial copy, either via download or they mail a CD to you. I was evaluating Platinum's and found some real show-stopping bugs, which they quickly fixed in the next release, and they sent me another eval copy to boot. I gues they aim to please.

--
- Dan Clamage
http://www.telerama.com/~dclamage