Attaching ODBC tables in excel

From: Paula Zenti <paulaz_at_interwood.com>
Date: 1998/12/01

[Quoted] Hi, can someone please help me with this question.

I am running office97 and using msquery through excel to attach to ODBC tables.

I have three tablespace names in oracle. Each tablespace have the same tables names. Therefore, I have one tablespace called, production, the second is called Test and the third is called Test2.

When I am creating a query, I cannot see the tablespace name/owner (PROD, TEST, TEST3). Therefore, I see a list of tables, but it displays the same name 3 times, one for each tablespace.

In the last version of excel I could select the owner/tablespace name, how can I select that option in excel97?

Regards,

Paula Zenti Received on Tue Dec 01 1998 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message