Re: Question on Commit and commit_form

From: claire marcoux <cmarcoux_at_webnet.qc.ca>
Date: Tue, 01 Dec 1998 22:06:25 GMT

Hi.
If i really understand what you means. the commit for the changes you made whil be done whit the save button. And then your database whil change. Check your propriety if you are allowed to make update,delete and insert. The commit form is on your Quit button, and need a trigger When button press
commit_form ('ask_commit');
But the question Do you want to commit before you leave? Will appears only if you made change whitout saving and press the button Quit.
I hope that was your question.
Good luck
Claire Marcoux