Re: How to Save Forms in DataBase?

From: Wayne McKinney <wmckinney_at_tiainfo.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Dec 1998 11:33:11 -0600

I think in version 4.5, Oracle recommended that this not be done anymore, but it was kept in for compatibility reasons. Looking at my 5.0 Forms, I don't even see that option. So, first question might be what version of Forms are you using. Second question might be do you have the right permissions to access the form once it's saved to the database? That could be preventing you from seeing it.