Re: Cancelling a running Server task from a Client

From: Kresimir Fabijanic <kresimir_at_ozemail.com.au>
Date: Tue, 01 Dec 1998 22:43:55 +1100

Thomas,

You can ask your DBA to create a special profile for these users, or alternatively you can edit default profile that these users have assigned to them. In the profile you can set idle session time-out, so that RDBMS will disconnect the idle session that is hanging around after the specified time. (at our site we have set the limit to 30 minutes) You can also set different limits, like maximum number concurrent of sessions for the user, CPU limit etc.

Kresimir Fabijanic Received on Tue Dec 01 1998 - 12:43:55 CET

Original text of this message