installation

From: Hui-Mei <h0p2468_at_acs.tamu.edu>
Date: Tue, 1 Dec 1998 00:24:33 -0800

Hello,
[Quoted] I have a PC with window95. Recently, I got a trial version of Personal Oracle8 and Oracle client. They both used orawin95 as the default directory. I tried to install both of them in the same directory, the database wouldn't start. So I installed Personal Oracle8 first and then renamed it to a different directory, then I installed the Client. Each time I needed to use Personal Oracle8, I have to rename it back to orawin95 and rename Client as well. I don't mind this trouble, but I often got error messages when I try to use some programs such as sqlldr80. What should I do about it?
Thank you.
H. Mei Received on Tue Dec 01 1998 - 09:24:33 CET

Original text of this message