Des2K question - dropping Oracle user

From: Babette Turner-Underwood <babettet_at_you.cant.spam.me>
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 1998 14:11:11 GMT

I did a really dumb thing this morning. I dropped my test account Oracle User and re-created it (Yes, drop user cascade) before I deleted the Designer 2000 test application owned by this user.

I have re-created the test user. I will be re-creating the test application. All of that is no problem. The Des2k test application was not shared to anyone else or given manager rights to anyone else.

How can I get rid of it?? Or, when I dropped the user was it automatically removed from the repository?? (Using 7.3.4 Oracle and Des2K 2.1.1).

Thanks, Babette
PS - please also e-mail me at babette_at_tmi.ca Received on Mon Nov 30 1998 - 15:11:11 CET

Original text of this message