Re: SQLPLUS reducing font size

From: Jonathan Gennick <gennick_at_worldnet.att.net>
Date: 29 Nov 1998 19:12:20 GMT

On Wed, 25 Nov 1998 09:05:25 GMT, u08508_at_my-dejanews.com wrote:

>Does anybody know how to get more data on the screen of a sqlplus session.
>'set pagesize' helps but it would be better if l could reduce the font size
>also.I'm running NT4 workstation and use the windows style sqlplus icon.

I am not aware of any way to adjust the font size. You can affect the linesize with the following command:

        set linesize 200 (gives you 200 chars)

That will help you avoid wrap around. If you have a large-screen monitor, you could then maximize the screen.

Hope this helps,

Jonathan Received on Sun Nov 29 1998 - 20:12:20 CET

Original text of this message