Re: D2kwutil and 'host' problems in Forms 4.5

From: Peter Schneider <pschneider_at_knuut.de>
Date: Thu, 26 Nov 1998 23:09:22 GMT

"Andy Hardy" <aph_at_ahardy.demon.co.uk> wrote:

[d2kwutil problems...]

>As for the win_api, this has now changed error to ORA-1000010 and
>ORA-10000002 which appear to be Oracle internal errors... I'll see how I
>get on with Oracle support.

Hi Andy,

the d2kwutil.pll library requires that you have also installed the d2kwutil.dll dynamic link library in your $ORACLE_HOM\bin directory; if the PL/SQL library can't find it there nor in your Windows system directory, it raises these weird exceptions. I struggled with this problem a half day myself, until I figured this out :-(

HTH,
Peter

(posted and mailed)

--