Memory Allocation??

From: Teo Wee Liang <redkraum_at_pacific.net.sg>
Date: Thu, 26 Nov 1998 15:56:16 +0800

Hi all,

Some background info.
I'm using Oracle Developer/2000. I'm using Form Builder to build an application. One of the things I have to do now is to use a DLL that we have developed earlier. Since the DLL is 3GL, I've already registered the DLL using the Foreign Function interface provided by Developer. The registering was successful and now I've converted the DLL into a PL/SQL library.

Now here's the problem. For a particular call to a function, I have to allocate memory to the parameter. This is stated in the function specifications for the DLL. However, I can't do that in PL/SQL. How do I

go about this without changing my DLL?? (I can't as many of the functions have this requirement)

Please help!!!???
Thanx in advance! Received on Thu Nov 26 1998 - 08:56:16 CET

Original text of this message