Re: Web enabled Forms (screensize)

From: Richard Leigh <rleigh_at_deakin.edu.au>
Date: Thu, 26 Nov 1998 12:32:18 +1100

John,

I was/am having difficulties with this as well - fortunetly to 400 or so forms which I have web-enabled had consistent sizes. As the window does not maximise upto opening I modified my pre-form trigger to set window size and location eg.

 if GET_APPLICATION_PROPERTY(USER_INTERFACE)='WEB' then

  SET_WINDOW_PROPERTY('ROOT_WINDOW', POSITION, 0, 0);
  SET_WINDOW_PROPERTY('ROOT_WINDOW', HEIGHT, 5.5);
  SET_WINDOW_PROPERTY('ROOT_WINDOW', WIDTH, 8);

 end if;

Our window sizes are in inches...

Richard Leigh