Re: Tool to analyze Oracle 4.5 apps

From: Marien Kaptein <M.Kaptein_at_Optimit.nospam.nl>
Date: Tue, 24 Nov 1998 11:45:41 +0100

It is possible to read all your fmb's into a database repository. With forms 4.5 you can build such a repository in an Oracle database. Once in the repostory you can query the objects. I'm sure that there are tools to analyse the repository, but I'm not an expert in that area.

Hope I've helped you further
Marien Kaptein