How connect Devleoper/2000 Reports Designer to an ODBC DSN ?

From: Tim Platt <timothy.r.platt.NOSPAM_at_gte.net>
Date: Mon, 23 Nov 1998 13:27:04 -0500

[Quoted] [Quoted] I am trying to use Dev 2000 reports designer to report on Lotus Notes data via ODBC.
When I am prompted by the Connect dialog, what should I enter ? I have configured
the ODBC connection and tested it with ODBCTEST. I just don't know how to tell
reports designer that I am wanting to connect to an ODBC source, instead of an Oracle source.

Thanks,
Tim (If replying by e-mail remove NOSPAM tag). Received on Mon Nov 23 1998 - 19:27:04 CET

Original text of this message