Help! Config the Oracle Report Server 30 on WAS3.0

From: <larry_xu_at_ibm.net>
Date: Sun, 22 Nov 1998 23:48:40 -0500

[Quoted] Platform: NT 4.0 Service pack 4, WAS3.0, report server 3.0.5.8.0, dev2K R2.1

Try to follow the on-line installation guide. I am able to get report server running, WAS running. even made WAS talk to the report server. through CGI

Issuing following CGI:
http://Cool1:8888/ows-bin/r30cgi32.exe?server=repserver+report=Larry.RDF+use [Quoted] rid=demo/demo+destype=cache+desformat=html

the WAS complained about cannot send to cache ( hint 'REPORT31_WEBLOC and REPORT31_WEBLOC_TRANSLATED' )
notice the installation doc read "REPORT30_WEBLOC ....", tried both no luck!.

I checked my report server cache are they are some cached HTML reports.

What is wrong ?

One more question.

What are the Pros and Cons between Report WEB cartridge and WEB CGI

Thanks in advance

Larry Received on Mon Nov 23 1998 - 05:48:40 CET

Original text of this message