Designer/2000 internal db schema

From: Brian Membrey <horsemth_at_mel.switch.net.au>
Date: Sat, 21 Nov 1998 02:44:07 GMT

I think one step backwards Developer/2000 took was to remove all means of bulk upgrading of modules. In Forms 3.0 either the .inp file or a form in the database could be modified directly if you understood the structures.

But in Developer/2000 ??

Basically what I want to do is to convert about 100 V3.0 forms to 4.5 and then upgrade them by adding a series of simple property classes based on properties such as enterable, quaryable, mandatory, type, multi-record, etc.

But I can't see a way of automating this given the part-binary .fmb.

Has anyone a detailed maop of the tools database schema or can point me as tio how to automatically modify a .fmb to assign a property class???

TIA Received on Sat Nov 21 1998 - 03:44:07 CET

Original text of this message