oracle document management server

From: Henry Meyerding <hwm_at_goomba.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Nov 1998 19:00:21 GMT

Again... Does anyone here have any experience with this product. I can find no one who has ever used it. The documentation is pretty awful, especially for someone who is not particularly oracle literate - as usual, they assume an awful lot.

For example, from the Oracle InterOffice CD, if I insatll this, and I want to run a demo on the document management server, it asks me what database etc to connect to. I don't have one. How do i make a dummy one? Etc Etc Etc.

Just want to see it work.

Thanks,

Henry Meyerding Received on Fri Nov 20 1998 - 20:00:21 CET

Original text of this message