calculated columns in Discoverer

From: <kslea_at_my-dejanews.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Nov 1998 18:38:18 GMT

[Quoted] I'm trying to produce a cross-tab report in Discoverer and I am not sure how [Quoted] to do a couple of column calculations. The report has customer name/number down the left hand side (the row headings), years acrossthe top (the column headings), and sales $ as the data points. What I need is to calculate the variance between various years. So the resulting report would look something like:

[Quoted]     1995 %+/- 1996 %+/- 1997 %+/- 1998 cust1
cust2

I can create this report in SQL with no problem, but can it be done directly in Discoverer?

[Quoted] I'd appreciate any ideas.

--Kristi

http://www.dejanews.com/ Search, Read, Discuss, or Start Your Own Received on Fri Nov 20 1998 - 19:38:18 CET

Original text of this message