Anyone running Pre-Dev2000 versions of Forms/Reports on HP-UX?

From: Kevin Simon <ksimon_at_fwi.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Nov 1998 22:19:07 -0500

I am running Forms 3.0 & 4.0, as well as Reports 1.0 & 2.0 under HP-UX 9.04.

I want to upgrade my OS to 10.20. Oracle has not been able to definitively say that these versions will run under 10.20, since they have been desupported for so long. All I have gotten is either that it won't work, or that they are sure someone must be running it.

Yeah, yeah, I will be upgrading to Dev2K versions of forms and reports, but would like to upgrade the OS soon, and am not ready for the conversion of forms/reports yet.

Please email me if you are running these old versions under 10.20.

Thanks for you help. Received on Fri Nov 20 1998 - 04:19:07 CET

Original text of this message