Re: Oracle Reports

From: Paul Dorsey <pdorsey.dulcian_at_worldnet.att.net>
Date: 20 Nov 1998 01:57:56 GMT

Make the color of the shading white.
You will be able to see it in the layout editor but it won't print.

Or you could use an SRW function to change the property at runtime. You could write the code on the format triggers to only fire if you have set a parameter on the parameter form. That way you could toggle your shading on or off at runtime.

--
Paul Dorsey
Dulcian, Inc.