Orcale Financials ver 11

From: Varun Bhandari <renushel_at_mbox2.singnet.com.sg>
Date: Fri, 20 Nov 1998 05:46:02 +0800

I am looking at the 5 modules - GL, AP, AR, PO & INVENTORY for implementation. Some of the data entry screens carry fields that we do not require , a few reports are alos not available and in respect of AR we have to link to our internally developed Sales order system ( Developed in developer 2000).

Do these activities involve substantial customisation? Would you recommend customisation ? How does one handle upgrades?

I am not an I T guy so avoid cyberjargon as much as possible.

thanking in anticipation.

S Bhandari Received on Thu Nov 19 1998 - 22:46:02 CET

Original text of this message