Re: Problems with Developer 20000 2.1

From: Robin Quasebarth <robinq_at_data-point.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Nov 1998 08:59:28 +0000

  1. Are you sure your Registry on the client machine has everything it needs in its REPORTS related paths.
  2. Have correctly mapped your servers according to what that local Registry calls for as the letter mapping of the drive that has the ORANT stuff on it?
  3. Are you sure if you have ORANT on more than one server that you did a COMPLETE install regarding Developer 2000?

By the way, Registries truly are Hall-of-Shamers! Can you imagine what a cluge of a world it would be if B.Gates/Microsoft really did take over!?! Ok, I feel better now. Back to work on my clugey NT macine! rq