Web Form Mulit Line Text items wrap style doesn't work

From: Ashok Upadhyay <aupadhya_at_earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 18 Nov 1998 15:46:51 GMT

Hi ,
In my web form I have a text item for which Multi line text item property is set to true.The height of the Item is adjusted properly to contain 4 lines. Wrap style is set to word.In windows it works fine i.e. while typing I get word wrapped to the next line but Over Web it scrolls and doesn't get wrapped to the next line, however if I want it to be on the next line I can do it manully by hitting <RETURN> at the end of the line. Is there any setting I forgot? Is there any workaround to get the word wrapped automatically?
Any pointer will be appreciated. Thanks in Advance. Ashok Received on Wed Nov 18 1998 - 16:46:51 CET

Original text of this message