Re: Oracle Reposts2.5 - size of report

From: Anna Bartel <annab_at_wasko.gliwice.pl>
Date: Wed, 18 Nov 1998 10:35:19 +0100

Hi!
Thanks a lot for answer. I try convert my report but number of records on the page is constans. When i run the report in character mode, size of character cell changes too. Size of page is different, but number of records on page and size of margin in report's layout is constans. Maybe i do something wrong, but i don't know what is it.