Re: Printer Definition File for EPSON FX-880 Dot-matrix printer

From: Anna Bartel <annab_at_wasko.gliwice.pl>
Date: Wed, 18 Nov 1998 09:01:55 +0100

I'm not sure, if i gut understand Your problem. I think, You want to use one .prt file for both landscape and portrait character-based reports. I don't know, how construct the .prt file to put both sizes of report, but i know, that declaration of size of page is not mandatory. If You don't write 'width' and 'hight' in the .prt file, you reports will look quite gut. If You didn't expect it, please, ask again.