Re: Question on poplist, tlist with multiple selects

From: Kay Kanekowski <k.kanekowski_at_phnxsoft.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Nov 1998 08:32:13 +0100

Hi there.

I'm looking for the same answer, but I don't find some.

There is an example in \ORANT\TOOLS\DEVDEM20\DEMO\FORMS. The PICKLIST.fmb and PICKLIST.pll
should do a multiple choice TList. But it doesn't work as I hoped.

My way is to create a block with the table i want the user to choose 1 or n elements. Additional one Checkbox in the row for the choice. On every Checkbox-Change there is an Update on the Choice-Counter and a change of the Visual-Attribute of the Item to indicate that it is picked.
When the Choice is made, I loop through the block to fetch the 'checked' rows for further manipulation.

It's only a workaround for little basetables, but my biggest one has over 200 entries.

Kay Received on Tue Nov 17 1998 - 08:32:13 CET

Original text of this message