Foolish WAS Question

From: Kirt Thomas <kirtt_at_sky.net>
Date: Sun, 15 Nov 1998 20:30:35 -0600

Ok, I've been running a WAS (3.0.1.0.1.0) on 3 different identical NT machines, all sitting behind a Cisco Local Director, which handles the metrics.

Now, I'm thinking, that I'd be better off having one single WAS, and setting up just Forms servers on the satellite machines. What I'd like to find out, is what's involved in setting this up, what are the main things I need to look at when I set up the WAS server? Do I set up a listener for each forms server? and then have each listener roll off? Any help would be appreciated :) Thanks.

NoWonderNoWonderNoWonderNoWonderNoWonderNoWonderNoWonder

   o        "1`2`1 Technical Support 4 Free via
   n          24 hour Email and Message boards
   d             http://www.nowonder.com
   e   kirtt_at_nowonder.com       evangelist_at_nowonder.com
   r               kirtt_at_macsrule.com