Problem with Oracle Web Application server 3.0

From: Alex Snoeren <snoeren_NOSPAM_at_casema.net>
Date: 1998/11/13

Hello!

For my university I am installing OWAS3.0 on Windows nt now everything seems to work, i can start and stop listeners. but when i try it on a browser i get:

The request did not specify a valid virtual host.

as an html error page!

Now I have the following things installed: I have a internetserver using IIS4, it is on a dynIp adres which has a fixed hostname by a DYNDNS project from ml.org

It also has a computer name (snoeren) and a hostname in the networkprotocol tcp/ip (snoeren) I left domainname empty this snoeren is for the local ip address 192.168.0.1 on which I want to install the webserver. So when installing the owas I gave snoeren (it retrieved this automaticly) as hostname.

So what is not right I wonder? Who can help? Send an E-mail to: snoeren_at_casema.net

Thank !

Alex Snoeren Received on Fri Nov 13 1998 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message