Re: Force/Auto Commit Forms4.5

From: John Strange <jstrange_at_imtn.dsccc.com>
Date: 12 Nov 1998 13:13:48 GMT

Try putting code under Key-triggers, Not Navagation or Transactional triggers.

srijay_at_my-dejanews.com wrote:
: How can I prompt/force the user to commit changes before leaving a block? Or
: even auto commit after each new record.

: I tried to put commit on when-validate-record, post-record, post-block
: triggers but I got an error saying that restricted procedure commit.

: Thanks,
: Sri.

: http://www.dejanews.com/ Search, Read, Discuss, or Start Your Own

--
While Alcatel may claim ownership of all my ideas (on or off the job),
Alcatel does not claim any responsibility for them. Warranty expired when u