Perl/DBI install on AIX

From: Susan Malisch <susan.malisch_at_ctp.com>
Date: 1998/11/11

I just installed perl on AIX 4.3 using a smit installable script. According to the output of smit, everything seemed to install correctly. However, I am now trying to layer the perl DBI interface over the perl 5.005 installation for Oracle. It fails with the following message:

./freeware.perl.DBI.rte.post_i[6]: /usr/local/lib/perl5/aix/: not found Perl not installed correctly, can't find directory /usr/local/lib/perl5/aix
instal: Failed while executing the ./freewaew.perl.DBI.rte.post_i script

I have developers that really need this, so any assistance would be appreciated.
Please send relevant info to smalis02_at_ctp.com

Thanks,
Susan Received on Wed Nov 11 1998 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message