Oracle DBA position in New Jersey

From: <briskin_at_healthstreet.com>
Date: 1998/11/10

HealthStreet Interactive, Inc. is a rapidly growing Internet start-up company based in Fort Lee, NJ. Our focus is electronic healthcare publishing with strong emphasis on heavy web enabled database expertise. We are seeking qualified individuals to develop and maintain client server systems; corporate Intranets and a variety of web enabled databases.

Required Experience: 4+ years with large-scale Oracle databases. Must have experience with Oracle 7 or above on Windows NT. Must have experience with: PL/SQL, data modeling. Experience working with multiple Oracle databases and/or knowledge of Designer 2000 is a plus. Responsibility: Database administration, physical and logical database design, perform installation, performance monitoring, security, backup and recovery administration.

Please fax or e-mail your resume to Belle Riskin, Office Manager, 201-585-8263 or briskin_at_healthstreet.com.

NO AGENCIES PLEASE.
--

Belle Riskin
Office Manager