Oracle Reports Survey

From: Ken Halsted <kenman_at_mail.snider.net>
Date: Tue, 10 Nov 1998 13:21:40 -0600

Please help me with this survey.

We are a new Oracle Shop with 7.3.4 of the Database and the latest version of Designer and Developer. I took the Oracle Master's course which is a joke because I don't feel like a Master, more like a novice but my question is about Reports v3.0 or earlier. How many people out there actually use this or do you use something else.

I've created about 7 reports so far with it and it seems pretty good but I can't seem to find many people that know anything about it. Especially when I call Oracle Support. It's a joke because I usually end up knowing a lot more about it than the Oracle support person does. And in class, they didn't even go over Reports. It's a separate course.

Please let me know what you use for generating Reports, if you don't mind, and why you chose to use it. Also any other pertinent information would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Ken Halsted. Received on Tue Nov 10 1998 - 20:21:40 CET

Original text of this message