FORMS and REPORT question

From: Lee Ki Sook <kisook_at_eland.co.kr>
Date: Tue, 10 Nov 1998 13:31:09 +0900

We use Forms5.0 and Report 3.0.
I have a question in generating report.. In case, Reports Designer runs, It doesn't take many times.. But In case, Forms calls Report, It takes too long to generate report. So I think that REPORT BACKGROUND ENGINE which works when Forms calls Report needs times.
I think REPORT BACKGROUND ENGINE doesn't work when Report Desinger runs
But I can't assure..
[Quoted] please let me know how to reduce report execution required time when Forms calls Report.. and when REPORT BACKGROUND ENGINE works exactly..

Thanks in advance ... Received on Tue Nov 10 1998 - 05:31:09 CET

Original text of this message