Re: Visual Basic and Oracle

From: Jason Coleman <jcoleman_at_siweb.com>
Date: 1998/11/09

In article <71v2u0$b7j$1_at_hermes.is.co.za>, vslabs_at_onwe.co.za says...

> Oracle ODBC drivers are available for free from both Microsoft and Oracle.
>
> As for the method to use to interface VB to Oracle - I guess that would be
> RDO wouldn't it? If you're not sure, then I suggest that you read up the
> matter or request the powers to be to put you on a client-server development
> course.

If you go ODBC, I've heard even Oracle suggest using the Microsoft Oracle [Quoted] ODBC driver, as it is supposed to better then the Oracle ODBC driver... -Jason Received on Mon Nov 09 1998 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message