Uregent help needed

From: farjaad <farjaad_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 07 Nov 1998 21:22:03 GMT

Hi

[Quoted] [Quoted] I have just taken a course in oracle(dev/2000) and looking for job I have been to a couple of interviews, I would like to know how best you can reply to the following most common questions asked :

  1. What steps would you take to fine tune the application during developement and afterwards
  2. How best would you debug your application
  3. What could be the most complicated report in report 2.5

[Quoted] Your best answers to above questions will greatly help me to get a job quickest possible

Thanks

Farjaad Received on Sat Nov 07 1998 - 22:22:03 CET

Original text of this message