discoverer 3.08 how to join 2 tables in a NxN relation

From: Joseba Real de Asua <frelance_at_sarenet.es>
Date: Sat, 07 Nov 1998 18:18:05 +0100

[Quoted] I am a newbie with Discoverer. I will like to join two tables:

Table A has N records

Table B has M records

The key of both tables is the same but table A can has records that are not in Table B and Table B can has records that are not in Table A.

I want a result with ALL the records from Table A and Table B.

Each table has around 300.000 records

Please, i do not have usual access to this newsgroup, so if you can reply me by e-mail to:

        frelance_at_sarenet.es

I solved it partially but it takes more than 30 minutes to obtain the result.

may you help me?

Claudia De Azua
frelance_at_sarenet.es Received on Sat Nov 07 1998 - 18:18:05 CET

Original text of this message