Re: Scanning pages through a form into a database

From: <joebrown_at_shmengie.dsj>
Date: 7 Nov 1998 11:16:11 -0500

Kofax is probably the best route for you to take. They have a nice product line up for scanning and OCR & storing images.

www.kofax.com

If you're into programming, I've heard some rave reviews of Vision Shape's tool set. But you'd be best using VB, VC or Delphi for the programming langauge.

www.visionshape.com

There are a bunch of others too, but I'll probably go with Vision Shape's when I tackle hardcore imaging.

--
Joe Brown                    -               Programmer
joebrown_at_leading.net         -                      DBA