Re: Reports Question: putting a 0 where count() returns nothing

From: Luis Cabral <cabral_at_merconet.com.br>
Date: Fri, 06 Nov 1998 19:10:14 -0200

Hi

This solution is recommended in the Building Reports manual. Create a static text with and "0" in it, and put it *behind* the field in the matrix cell, which you have set to be filled with white. In the cells without result, the "0" will be visible, while in the others it will be covered with the result itself! Very dummy, isnt it?

Good Luck
Luis Cabral